Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

So much snow! I live in Cedar City UT, its basically a little town in the middle of nowhere and all you need to know is that the weather is bipolar here. Yesterday it was so nice and sunny and this morning I woke up to a big pile of snow on the ground! All I want to do today is stay inside under lots of blankets with a big mug of hot coco but I really wanted to wear this dress today. It's new in the store this week and unique in that you don't normally see this style dress with a fishtail hem so I wanted to show you how I would style it.  

Behind me you can see the front door of our basement apartment, we took the pictures here because there was too much snow everywhere else!


Love the fishtail skirt!

I'm kind of totally obsessed with having pockets on my dresses.

I look like a total dork in this last one but I like the movement of the skirt in this picture. This was the shortest photo shoot ever my wonderful husband Ben took about a dozen photos and then we ran back inside to get warm!
Wearing:
Dress- when to wear
Thigh highs- Gift
Clogs- Thrifted UGGS

Side note who knew that UGG made cute shoes or for that matter any shoes other then the "UGG boots" I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw these at my local D.I. (a thrift store similar to Good Will).  I mean seriously I'm in love with these shoes  from their website!


Hope everyone is having better weather then we are having here!

2 comments:

  1. I love a good fishtail hem, and you're right that is a unique dress to see one with. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe your commenting on my blog! I love your blog and your store! Ok I feel lame for freaking out like a silly fangirl I really meant to just say thank you. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete