Thursday, February 16, 2012

Red and Green in a Not Christmas-y Way

So I had no intention of blogging today. I woke up and basically threw on whatever was closest without thinking about it. When my husband Ben got home from school he said he liked my outfit and asked if we were taking pictures of it for the blog and I was basically like what outfit? I looked in the mirror and when oh this is kinda interesting, I love it when outfits just organically happen, when you throw things on and it somehow magically works.






Wearing:
Hat- Thrifted
Thermal- ? I've had it for like 9 years
Floral Top- Vintage
Flannel- Thrifted
Shorts- Vintage
Tigths- Target
Boots- Vintage coming to the store
Fanny Pack- Vintage coming to the store soon
Necklace and 2 finger ring- The Parker Shoppes


So I didn't plan it but I like how this outfit is red and green. I have a random painting I bought at a bookstore back when I lived in AZ that is red and green but soooo not in a Christmas-y way, this outfit reminds me of.

Love and Peace,

Kelsey
 

2 comments:

  1. get it grl! lookin' fly.
    your husband sounds so nice haha, I wish that people would offer to take photos so I wouldn't have to awkwardly ask them.. haha.

    ReplyDelete