Monday, February 13, 2012

Purple Pandas

Okay so I just started blogging and I'm already terrible at having regular posts, it's just hard to stay motivated when it feels like no one cares about or reads your blog. Anyhow trying to stay positive, and post lots this week, and add lots to the store this week, and hopefully get over this weird super 80's thing I have been stuck in lately. So sorry this is the most 80's outfit ever, seriously idk why I had to wear this on Saturday (I had all the best intentions of posting this on Saturday it just didn't happen) but I did lol. On the bright side I love the shade of purple on this dress and pandas are fun. = D

Acid Wash Jacket, normally I love them when they are worn in a less overly 80s way.

I have been debating turning this dress into a mini dress. I think it would be a lot more faltering that way but I just love the shear amount of purple in this dress.

I lived in "jelly" shoes as a kid I kind of feel like a five year old in this outfit.

The wind was being stupid...

Strait Hair, it happens once in a while
Wearing:
Jacket- Coming soon to When to Wear
Sweater- When to Wear
Dress- Coming soon to When to Wear
Socks- Thrifted
Jelly Shoes- Thrifted
Earrings- Random gift shop at Rocky Mountain National Park

Here are some new fun things added to the shop today! 







Whenever I wear purple I think of the movie Everything is Illuminated and this super radsauce song "Start Wearing Purple" by Gogol Bordello, if you don't know them then they are a super funnzies Gypsy Punk Band and if you do know them then lets be bff!


 

Love and Peace,
Kelsey



 


No comments:

Post a Comment