Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Camera!!!

So the first thing I wanted to get with the profits from my store was a new camera so I can take better pictures for the store and this here blogy blog! I'm so happy I got enough money in just one month to get a new camera it is unreal how much better these pictures are...






Wearing:
Hat- Big Lots (So ridiculous I got this for $2!)
Under Shirt- Thrifted
Sweater- Coming soon to When to Wear
Velvet Leggings- Thrifted
Shoes- Thrifted (Best none vintage thrifted shoes I have ever found)
Earrings and Rings- Thrifted and vintage
Bangle- The Parker Shoppes 

I need to make a rule to not wear things on the blog that are "coming soon to the store" because as of late I have not done a good job of actually adding these items to the store. Sorry about that I'm working on it I promise! Anyhow the new camera is exciting but now I feel like I HAVE to re-do all of the pictures of everything in the store. I'm trying really hard to get the new pictures of everything in the store done by Sunday! Then next week I can really get down to adding new things to the store! So keep an eye out for much clearer pictures of everything in the store!

Here are some pictures of the dresses with the most hearts that I have posted new pictures of they look so much better now!!!




 

I almost forgot to tell you, make sure to check out the AMAZING store feature on Miss Madeline's blog Jean Greige I can't believe she is wearing one of my tops I love her blog so you should go read that now!

Love and Peace,

Kelsey

2 comments: