Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Willow

Okay so maybe it's just me but I tend to always be inspired by the "sidekicks" in television shows. Like in one of my favorite shows (and yes I know I'm totally admitting to the interwebs that I'm a total sci-fi geek) Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I always loved how Willow dressed. Yeah Buffy was awesome, had super powers, and wore lots of rad leather things but Willow, I mean come on! All those sweaters, tights, collars, overalls, and skirts! She was perfect in my book. So for your viewing pleasures pictures of Willow...







So today I felt like dressing like Willow how do you think I did?



Oh yeah, I also got my haircut!

And I was lazy today so I'm wearing my glasses, but I think it kind of goes with the whole school-girl outfit.

I love Creepers and Backpacks!

I promise when some more snow melts we will take pictures somewhere other then in front of this door!
Wearing:
Sweater- When to Wear 
Skirt- Thrifted
Tights- Target
Creepers- When to Wear
Backpack- Coming soon to When to Wear

So what television characters inspire your fashion?

Love and Peace

Kelsey

3 comments:

  1. OK NEVER would have though of that combo. So creative. I love love love it. You are too cute! Loving your blog. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumper and the bag!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete