Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Less is More



Ben is always making fun of me for liking "wide" clothing.

Wearing:
Sweater- When to Wear
Jeans- Ross 
Shoes- Ralph Lauren

I've been crazy busy this week with adding new things to the store, organizing new things for the store, DIY projects, going to the post office to ship things to my wonderful customers, and taking pictures and whatnot. As a result I have been dressing a lot more simply then normal, less is more, at least for today anyway.

When Ben and I first started dating we were both totally broke so we ate macncheese and brownies. That's become our tradition and we do it every year although now we buy nice macaroni from a restaurant and use  Ghirardelli brownie mix life is good! Hope everyone else had a good vday too!

And here is a random picture of my simple lunch I had today...

 
Love and peace,

Kelsey
  

1 comment: