Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shoulder Pads

Shoulder pads, shoulder pads, shoulder pads. I don't know why I love shoulder pads so much but I do. Today having giant shoulder pads on my top was just not enough I had to put a jacket with shoulder pads over it. It just had to happen.

Sorry this is the only pic with the jacket all the way on, I need to practice posing in front of the mirror or something because I looked like an idiot in over half of the pictures we took today.


I seriously need a haircut, hence hiding my hair in the hat.



Purple frog ring?!? I love this thing so much it's basically glued to my finger.

Wearing:
Jacket- When to Wear
Pants- Coming soon When to Wear
Pumps- Maurices
Hat- Target


Sorry for not having a lot of new stock or posts last week but I was really sick. Thankfully I'm finally feeling better today so I'm working like crazy to get lots of great vintage goodies up on the store this weekend! Wishing everyone a blissfully wonderful weekend and my amazing sister in law Jenn Dean a fabulous birthday!

Love and Peace,
Kelsey

5 comments:

  1. I have what I like to call "linebacker shoulders." At least they are in my own mind, so shoulder pads and wide necklines are not my thing. You are definitely pulling them off here though, and I love that print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The best part of this shirt is that the shoulder pads are removable!

      Delete