Monday, January 30, 2012

When to Wear


So as crazy as this is coming from someone who is 22 years old, but I kind of just discovered the internet. I’ve never been a high tech girl, I don’t even have an iPod and I prefer my music on records, and I only have a computer because my Dad got me one for my high school graduation in 2008. So I was shocked and amazed this past summer on a rainy day at work when I stumbled upon the many wonders of vintage clothing blogs. I grew up shopping at thrift stores and loving vintage clothes but was completely ignorant that other people actually wore and loved vintage clothes. The idea that there are actually people that buy vintage clothes and then sell them online and that was their job literally blew my mind! It’s pretty much my dream job that I never even knew existed! Ever since this magnificent discovery I have been tinkering with the idea of starting a blog and an online store. Six months later and I finally decided it was time, plus clothes are taking over my apartment and I really don’t want to become a hoarder. Please be patient with me, I have no idea how to have a blog or an Etsy store  but hopefully I’ll figure it out soon! Anyhow here is what I wore the other day I hope you like it! 




 dress- when to wear  , belt- thrifted, bike shorts-hacked up leggings, bag- when to wear , necklace and bracelet- the parker shoppes, rings- all over the place, shoes- jcpenny ($20!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you look amazing! Every piece is just perfect, and your store is fantastic! I put a link to one of your amazing bags up on my Twitter. Keep it up -- it all looks awesome! Also, you should consider joining Chictopia if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous Kelsey! And I just checked out your site, I love it! Such a fun idea. I love all the fun vintage details here in your outfit :)


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete