Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday I'm in Love

I can't stop thinking of this song by the Cure. My husband Ben just ordered this super rad shirt that I'm in love with! It has all these pictures that illustrate the lyrics of the song. I'm super excited for it to get here so I can wear it! Anyway speaking of things I love, I am in love with this dress, I can't seam to stop wearing it! I feel like I'm wrapping my body in a giant soft picnic blanket...











Wearing:
Hat- Coming soon to Geek USA
Dress- Coming soon to Geek USA
Jacket/Crop Top Thingy- Vintage
Ear Cuff- Tunnel Vision
Jewelry- Thrifted, rummage sales, flea market, ect.
Boots- Vintage


Idk why I look so grumpy in these pictures, life is really good right now, I think I was just hot and wanting to go inside and drink my ice cold root-beer! I finally got the new etsy store up and running, I have tons more things to add, but at least I finally started working on it! My amazing friend Zhee has been modeling for me, I'll post some things from the store on here once I get a few more things up, but if you want to check out what's up so far here is the link to my little project Geek USA .


Hope everyone is having a great weekend make sure to try to do something you love with people you love today!!! Hopefully this healthfulness will last and I can keep posting and working on the store more often!


Love and Peace

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love that dress! btw the link to your etsy store doesn't work :(

    ReplyDelete