Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday I'm in Love; Bright Color's

So I have decided to try to do a post every Friday about things I'm in love with... like items from etsy or favorite ebay shops and whatnot. Today I am just going to share some rad things from my favorites on etsy that are all fun bright colors! Neon's and brights are so fun for summer I love it! For realz I wish I had enough money to just buy all of these things!


Just click on the link under the pics to go to the listings!
 























Okay ladies I'm going to go enjoy my weekend now! Hope everyone is well and going to have a good weekend! Also how amazing was Tunnel Visions new Lookbook?!?!? 

Love and Peace,

Kelsey









2 comments:

  1. I have utterly fallen in love with that first dress! If only the shipping wasn't so darn high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bunch of awesome stuff love the flower pants you wanna live in!! and the Fuzzy Multi Colored Cropped Daisy Short Sleeve Top 90s Rave Club Kid top AWESOME!! so is the spiked bennie , etc..!!

    ReplyDelete