Monday, June 4, 2012

Brown All Over

I'm FINALLY getting on a scheduled including a blogging schedule so here goes day one. I don't have much to say today except everyone with money should go shop Tunnel Vision today, there new look book looks amazing! Other then that my health problems have been acting up which has stalled the launch of my new store but it should be up and kicking by this weekend so that is exciting! I don't know why but I have been in this weird "brown phase" all I want to wear is brown and earth tones so yeah that's kinda weird but whatever for now it works for me. Sorry if you are getting sick of this hat and these bracelets but what can I say I love them, they make me happy, and this is my blog!




I have been crazy over this shape of shorts lately... it's kinda all I wear lol.

So I scored this super fun gold magnetic earring at a rummage sale so what do I do with it? Use it to pretend that my nose is pierced of course.   
 
Wearing:
Top, Shorts, Shoes, Necklaces- Will all be at GeekUSA soon!
Earrings- Buffalo Exchange
Hat- Thrifted
Rings and Bracelets- All over the place.

Have a good week guys thanks for stopping by!

Love and Peace,

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment