Monday, April 2, 2012

Small Spaces and Tie Die

Clothes have completely taken over our apartment! I am going crazy! I already took a load of almost everything that wasn't vintage to my local church thrift store, but most of the vintage is for the store, so I just have to deal until we move. Here is what I wore the other day and some pictures of all the clothes so you can understand why I am going insane.

I love how you can see Ben's shadow while he takes my pic we are super high class here haha

wearing: dress-vintage, socks- vintage, shoes- thrifted

yeah, this isn't even all of my bags...

we have two of these door hangy things this one has our jacket like things on it.

such a sad excuse of a dresser it will be so marvelous to buy a new real dresser!

scariest part of out apartment, the closet.

yeah, that is my pile of vintage to reconstruct...

oh yeah there are clothes in the kitchen.


So sorry that was super scary but I just wanted to vent about how claustrophobic I am right now. We found the perfect condo that we applied for over the weekend. If we get it then  I would have a whole room for a closet, plus a big closet in the bedroom, and an extra closet in the hall! Yeah so hopefully that will all work out!!! Yeah so... the only other thing on my mind is opening another etsy shop that has more of a specific theme to it, I'll keep you posted on that. Also having crazy hair issues lately, I have been wanting to grow my hair out for like two years but I am really bad at doing it haha. I have for real tried so many times and whenever it gets to my shoulders I go crazzzzy and chop it off with my kitchen scissors. I just for some reason hate the in-between length, I can't handle it, so I am thinking of maybe getting extensions to help me get past the middle length or I might just chop it off again. Perhaps I just need to color it, I am not sure, so the next time I post I may have different hair, so yeah that could be fun. Wow I am saying yeah and so a lot so yeah I will stop talking now.  

Love and Peace
Kelsey

P.S. How amazing was the Tunnel Vision OKWTF Sale?!?!?! I got myself two goodies I have been eying for a while would have gotten more but a ton of stuff was sold out! So yeah get on that before it's all gone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that shirt dress is amazing! Cant believe how hectic your house is, haha! Most of my clothes just live on the floor lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah love your apartment, it screams "KELSEY!" (looking at all of the wall decorations :] )

    ReplyDelete