Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I heart the 90's

Well I have been rather uninspired of late so these pictures are a little old but I rather like this outfit. I <3 the 90's!






Wearing:
Random mix matched earring
Purple Shirt- that I will add to the shop if I can ever get it to look purple in the pictures
Vest- When to Wear
Skirt- When to Wear
Shoes- Thrift Store
Coin Bracelet- Vintage
Necklaces- Buddha necklace was a handmade gift from the amazing Lisa Boatmen, all the others are from The Parker Shoppes


I don't have anything insightful to say today... pretty much ALL I can think about is how ready I am to move! We have WAY outgrown our basement apartment but we are in a contract till the end of May. So basically, we are trying very hard to get someone to take over our contract so we can move! A bunch of people came to look at our place yesterday so keep your fingers crossed for us!

Love and Peace,

Kelsey

8 comments:

  1. sorry it took so long to comment back, but thanks for your comment! you are so brave to wear such dark lipstick but it totally goes with this look! and heyyy you know Lisa Boatman?! If it's the same Lisa, I has preschool with her and her mom taught, good times.


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally cool man so confession I'm wearing black lipstick that I got the day after Halloween on clearance haha. Anyway I freaking love Lisa it could be the same Lisa she grew up in Gilbert, she just got married, her last name is Chappell now.

      Delete
    2. It's mee! And I know you both! Haha. How do you guys know each other?
      Kels I feel so honored that you even still have that Buddha necklace!!! I totally forgot about it! Miss you!

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. You rock this look love the blue on you and the lipstick is very cool xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh i love it! I might crack out my dark lipstick too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with moving!! I looove this outfit!!! Srsly 90s at its finest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh HELL YEAH, I looove the black lipstick! you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, the 90s for ever! I really like your style, nice blog! x

    ReplyDelete