Friday, March 23, 2012

Road Trip- Pokemon Backpack

So this isn't really a proper outfit post but here are some fun pictures I took while I was really bored on our road trip to AZ (7.5 hr drive) that we went on last week end because one of my husbands best friends was getting married! And yes that is a Pokemon backpack purse...


Yay first time my husband Ben has been on the blog!





So some people think it is weird but I hate wearing my wedding ring so I just wear whatever ring I feel like that day.



I love Pringles!!!   


That's all for know hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

Love and Peace,

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Haha these pics are great! So jealous of that bag! Reminds me of a time i tried to buy a bear one but my friend convinced me otherwise. I've been on the hunt for another one ever since! x

    ReplyDelete