Monday, April 23, 2012

Mr. F

 Hi there! I'm not dead! Yay! Sorry for my ridiculously long absence from blogging, life just got in the way. But I am so happy to be back. I missed blogging. Anyhow, we finally moved to a bigger place, it is so fantastic to not be in a basement anymore. So Arrested Development devotees should get the title with this outfit. For everyone else, well go on Netflix and watch all three seasons right now!!!!! Basically in the third season there is a character named Rita, whom I love, and am very inspired by her style. She wears a bracelet that reads Mr. F and it is a huge plot point, and there are a whole lot of jokes around it, and a song. But yeah Arrested Development is the bomb digity! watch it now! Oh yeah, and she wears this hat just like the one I am wearing, and she holds the tail up like there is a camera in it...

Yeah and I changed my hair a while ago and now it is kinda yellow, green, and blue it makes me feel like a mermaid!


I love my giraffe bracelet, he is my friend.

So I wanted to wear my orange cross today but it clashed with my other necklaces so in Kelseyland the obvious solution was to wrap it around my boot.

I wish I was Rita, not really, because I have seen the whole show a billion times but she is super radsauce.

I don't like following silly rules like don't over-accessories, I like having a big statement necklace and two other cool necklaces all at the same time.

Get ready to see my new Tunnel Vision purse glued to my shoulder all summer long! 




Wearing:
Hat- D.I. (thrift store)
Dress- Buffalo Exchange
Earrings- Buffalo Exchange
Necklaces- Charity Thrift Shop, The Parker Shoppes, and Soulmates
Bracelets- Random thrift stores and The Parker Shoppes
Rings- Thrift Stores and Urban Exchange
Socks- Target
Shoes- Vintage
Purse- Tunnel Vision

Been wearing my new Soulmates necklaces all the time I love them!!! If you have not checked out Kat from On The Ganges then you should do that right now! She just opened up a lovely little etsy shop where she sells handmade jewelry that is super fantastical! I have been meaning to put up a link to her shop on the side of my blog, but I am quite computer illiterate so I haven't figured out how to do so yet, but for real her style is fantastic and her store is great, so go show her some love!!! I mean seriously look at her radsauceness!!!





All photos from On The Ganges        


Hope everyone has a great night. I promise to not disappear again!

Love and Peace,

Kelsey

5 comments:

  1. Ah man that waistcoat is amazing! Gonna have to find something similar somewhere :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit SOOOOO Much, Kelsey. It is seriously freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "lucky for you, my whole face is british." oh my god, this is the PERFECT rita outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace round the boot makes me clench my fist in excitement. Im going to attach jewellery to my feet til I trip over in homage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I love the grungy vibe your style exudes. I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete